24.3.09

Cold Brains

I made a mix the week I came back to the city from california. I was kinda a bit split from indie and listening to music with more alturnitive tendacys. Half way through the second side I stoped and decided I needed all my vinyl records to compleat the tape. I wanted to put on Patti Smith and The Doors and Arcade Fire but my records didn't come for two months and when they did my listening happets were fermly griped in the striped down rather then the high reaching feel of this tape. I finaly got around to finnishing it and I don't know how much I like it. There still is a contrast. None the less I recorded it to the computer so you could listen too it and for archival purpouses. Just click the links below


Mix

Side A 12/3/08
Common People - Pulp
If You Were There Beware - Arctic Monkeys
Cold Brains - Beck
And Your Bird Can Sing - The Beatles
Title Track - Death Cab For Cutie
Split Needles (Alt Version) - The Shins
Godless - The Dandy Worhols
Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine - The Killers

Side B 12/7/08 and 3/23/09
Little Bird - The White Stripes
The National Anthem - Radiohead
Undertoe - R.E.M.
Cactus - Pixies
Holiday - Atlas Sound
Peace Frog - The Doors
Everybody's Down - No Age
Take Me To The River - Talking Heads

untouched, unglued 

No comments: