Saturday was amazing. Just because of the music I got. I'm in a daze. There seems to be this perception these days that the time of great movements in music is over. If nothing else these records prove them wrong. They should be held aloft next to all the classics. Hell, Los Campesinos! alone are threatening to change my life.
Yesterday I think I made the best mix tape I have ever created. Click the links, check it out.
Side A link
Side B link
1. Jóga - Björk
2. Rhode Kill - The Velvet Teen
3. Penny Dreadfuls - Avey Tare and Panda Bear
4. Airbag - Radiohead
5. Woke Up Alone - Ryland Bouchard
6. Yellocake - Kaki King
7. Silence - Portishead
1. No Pussy Blues - Grinderman
2. Race: In - Battles
3. Sarcofago Live - The Mountain Goats
4. Seductive Barry - Pulp
5. Dark Center of the Universe - Modest Mouse
6. We Are Beautiful, We Are Doomed - Los Campesinos!
is where I want to be
1 day ago