10.1.08

Scoff

The other day someone called my friend a pseudo-intellectual and it got me thinking. Really, what is the difference between an intellectual and someone pretending to be one? Nothing. An intellectual is someone who thinks a lot and comes out with well thought out opinions. A pseudo-intellectual is someone who thinks a lot and comes out with well thought out opinions that you think are bull shit. I don't think that you should degrade someone you don't agree with so much as to call them a phony. And that maybe instead of calling them intellectuals and pseudo-intellectuals, we should call them intellectuals and intellectuals who can go shove it.

(the song scoff is no where on the internet so I put negative creep on the playlist instead)

in my eyes, I'm not lazy
and my face, its not over
in your room, I'm not older
in your eyes, I'm not worth it

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with you!

Leemans said...

Someone called your friend a pseudo-intellectual?... You called your friend a pseudo-intellectual! Hahaha nice way to cover yourself up