21.11.08

This Hearts on Fire

I hate having to come up with titles for songs. I don't want this to be called 'everything I can take from you' I don't like how that sounds.



I'll give you a nickel to beat out your dime
if thats not to much to ask I know you can't aford anything this time

I'd love to live inside those lies but you know their true
I'd love to live inside those lies but I keep hoping you'll someday somehow get through

and I want everything everything that I can take from you
I want everything everything that I can take from you
I want your eyes your soul your point of view

it must be fine living in your smart school
I'm sure its just fine living down in the dark too
it must be a blast living just outside your skin
with all your suburb heros they're just waiting to get in

and I want everything everything that I can take from you
I want everything everything that I can take from you
I want the hardest things you'd ever had to swallow
I want all the things you never asked to borrow

and I don't know what to say 'cause I would give it all away
I would give it all away

how could you take me to the shore when no one answered you
how could you throw yourself to the waves when no one wanted to
you smiled and said you didn't want to find
and left to let your masterpeice go looking through what you couldn't leve behind

and I want everything everything that I can take from you
I want everything everything that I can take from you
I want your eyes I want your soul I want your point of view
I want to stare into the sunshine that enveloped you

and I don't know what to say cause I would hide it all away
I would hide it all away

we don't know what to do

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha dude this song came up in my itunes shuffle and I was thinking "Ok simka told me this was a cover" so I started searching lyrics and found this post and then realized it wasn't a cover hahaha we gotta do a legit recording of it, it's really good

- John