22.4.08

Trippin' On A Hole In A Papper Heart

I hate when people tell me 'don't do that, thats cliche'. Don't get me wrong, I understand where they're coming from. But to me they fall into the 'don't where converce because everyone does' crowd, or the 'I won't listen to arctic monkeys, they are over hyped' crowd. These people detest those who just follow trends, who loose they're free will and just do what their peers do. But if you don't do something just because your peers do isn't that a loss of free will too? If you don't realy care for converse but you wear them because everyone else does, thats no good. But if you like converse and stop wearing them because everyone else started then everyone else just chose your footwear. The trick is to wear what You like and listen to what You want to listen to. Just because idiots like it doesn't make it idiotic. Forget about all of them. Everything is cliche.

i'm not dead and i'm not for sale

No comments: