17.3.08

River Man

I never seem to notice anything. Its become somewhat of a joke among my friends, how I don't know whats going on around me, how I'm off and on in weird intervals, how I fall asleep at parties.
I don't realy see the humor in it. But, though no one else has comented on this ocurance, I feel that its getting worse. I'm starting to confuse yesterday with the day before with the day before. Things that happoned to me months or years ago tend to apear in my head and envelop me in thought. It seems like I'll go places to see people and then I'll talk to them very little. I'll try as hard as I can to make conversation but my mind will be pulling me somewhere else far away. I'm trying.

If he tells me all he knows
about the way his river flows
I don't suppose
its meant for me

1 comment:

Leemans said...

I think you give yourself more credit to being crazy than you actual are. Actually, I know you're giving yourself more credit. You're not that crazy.